State College, PA Voluntary Employee Benefits
Business Planning Service
Some of the advantages to offering a comprehensive voluntary benefit plan to your employees are:
- NO COST to your company other than administration for payroll deductions
- Increased employee retention
- Guaranteed issue on most products — NO medical questions!
- Potential payroll tax savings for your company with Section 125 pre-tax deductions
- Low cost group rates are available to your employees that would otherwise be unavailable or cost prohibitive
- Allows employees to choose benefits important to them
- Portability: Employees can take the insurance with them if they leave the company.
Voluntary Employee Benefits Include:
- Accidental death and disability
- Long term care
- Long term and short term disability
Some carriers we represent have NO minimum participation requirements.
Contact Business Planning Service today at 814-364-2941 for a no cost, no obligation analysis of your current benefits plan.