State College, PA Group Health Insurance Plans
Business Planning Service
At Business Planning Service of State College, PA, we help to reduce the overall cost of your employee benefit plans. We work closely with each of our customers and insurance carriers to choose the right group health coverage for their business, on a payment plan they can afford.
We are proud to work with the following insurance companies: HealthAmerica, Geisinger Health Plan, UPMC, Highmark, Capital Blue Cross, United HealthCare, and Principal.
Our Group Health Insurance Services Include:
- Fully insured group health insurance for 2 or more employees
- Multiple plan options with defined contribution for budgetary control
- Variety of options on prescription drugs, deductibles, and co-pays
- Self-funded, ASO and partially self-funded plans for as low as 50 employees
- Alternative financing arrangements with high deductible health plans and healthcare reimbursement accounts
- Broad - based, statewide and national PPO networks available for multi-state locations
Our professionally trained personnel will provide you with plan evaluations, on-going employee education, claims assistance and administrative support.
Contact Business Planning Service today at 814-364-2941 for a no cost, no obligation analysis of your current benefits plan.